$16.50 total shipping cost for most orders!

Have you seen ...

Fire Safety Certificates

Sapphire MRI Fire Extinguisher

A unique extinguisher that uses a chemical that is electrically non-conductive to reduce the risk of damaging sensitive equipment, it leaves no messy residue to clean-up. In the event of fire, there is minimal downtime. It has been designed with a non-magnetic stainless steel shell and non-magnetic valve, hose and nozzle, and can be safely used in an MRI room, or other areas where expensive electronic equipment needs protection such as data server centres. Environmentally friendly- Unlike some chemical agents, which last in the atmosphere for more than 33 years, SAPPHIRE™ lasts for just 5 days.

Effective against fires involving class A & class E
Non-magnetic stainless steel shell, valve, hose and nozzle
Leaves no messy residue and requires no clean-up
Does not comply with AS1841.1 clause 8.2 (a) Body Colour

NOTE: This is NOT a stocked item. Leadtime is around 4 weeks, and price varies, so ask for a quote.

typically priced around $1800

Agent Type: 3M™ Novec™ 1230

Weight Full: (approx) 9.1 kg
Fire Rating: 1A:E
Discharge Time: 11 sec
Effective Range: 2.5 - 3 M
H 648 mm
W 229 mm
D 178 mm

  • Model: FB90SAP


This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 22 March, 2018.


Fire Safety Inspections

We can do your Annual Fire Safety Certificate if you are in Sydney, Gosford, or Newcastle. Free Quote

Sydney Fire Safety Certificate