CO2 is non-conductive and non-corrosive. It reduces the oxygen available to fuel the fire. It is used against fires involving live electrical appliances such as toasters, computers and switchboards. Limited usefulness on small flammable liquid fires, and cooking oil fires. Carbon Dioxide leaves no residue.
It is not suitable for outdoor use. Because it reduces oxygen it can be hazardous to humans in very confined spaces. CO2 extinguishers produce a loud noise when discharged, which may startle an inexperienced operator. Avoid discharging at people, frostbite to the eyes and face may occur. Avoid contact with metal components after use- "dry ice" may form on them.
Rating BE - 32Kg
Min discharge time: 50 secs
Dimensions: 1.4mtr Height x 2M x 1.2M
Discharge range: 4 mtrs
Operating pressure: 5.0 MPa$1,485.00 inc GST